I am using pyinstaller for the first time.

The build/compile process works and creates an exe file without any errors
I can see, but when it runs, the program starts, but when it calls an
function in the TeslaPy library, it raises an exception with the error

Unknown endpoint name VEHICLE_LIST .

Vehicle list is the function I am calling. Can someone advise how to debug
it or go about finding the cause of the issue.