Hi,

I want to create an .exe from my python scripts. I added alle the imports
but if I start the exe it always throws an error: "No Module named '_jpype'
"
So in jpype there is a file named _init_.py and in line 18 it says "import
_jpype"
Then I tried to find the location of _jpype and it directs me to this file:
_jpype.cp311-win_amd64.pyd

How can I add this file to my pyinstaller?

I tried to add it with --add-binary but this does not work.

Btw, I use auto-py-to-exe

Many Thanks and best regards!