On 12/1/05, Kelvin Lawson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
> I've used python distutils to make a simple install script for
> PyKaraoke. Hopefully this should make it easier to create the various
> packages we need for the distro package managers.

I'll test this after tonight's karaoke show. I'd try it now, but I've
got an hour 'till setup time and I don't want to change or risk
breaking anything right before a show starts. I hate wiping egg off my
face :)

--
Looking for something to read? Visit http://willfe.com/ ... it's easy,
safe, and fun for the whole family!