Hi Holmes,

> Unzipped files and zipped files with the CDGs and MP3s are also supported. If
> a file is corrupted it will not be added to the database. I would run the
> scan again, and watch the output from the command line. See what errors it
> gives you.

As John suggests above, keep your eye on the command-line. There are
certain ZIP compression styles which are not supported by Python. Those
files cannot be decompressed and hence won't be added to the database.
If this is the case you'll see messages about this on the command-line.

Someone once sent me a script to rezip an entire set of files into a
format more acceptable to Python. I could dig this out if this is your
problem.

Kelvin.