On Tue, Jan 6, 2009 at 3:05 PM, Graham Higgins <gjhigg...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> ISTM that there's a loose area pertaining to the propagation of (what
> would otherwise be) application-specific user preferences to other
> apps that are sharing a WSGI-based single sign-on environment, e.g.
> synching user display name and email prefs across apps. It's clearly
> not pertinent to the WSGI spec but it does seem rather pertinent to
> apps that inhabit the WGSI layers.

The WSGI framework developers (at least Pylons, TG, Paste, and
Repoze.bfg) are kicking around ideas for a common configuration
structure to be shared by multiple frameworks, and by multiple
applications in one process.  Of course Paste already does this to
some extent, but we're looking at how to make it more universal and
multi-app friendly.  It's still at the theoretical stage; there are no
concrete proposals yet.

--
Mike Orr <sluggos...@gmail.com>