I bumped WebHelpers' version to 1.0b1-dev.  As soon as I get all the
outstanding patches in I'll release a beta.  I also changed the home
page and download links in setup.py.   Because WebHelpers doesn't have
its own home page, I created a Bitbucket wiki page to serve the role.

I don't understand this comment by Philip in ticket #599:

"""
Beware that fixing the development location was a pain in the ass last
time we did. The page that shows this location to tools like
easy_install incorporates the development location from every release.
So we had to edit the old damn URL out of every release's page data

If this is still the case you might want to first complain to the pypi
people about it which is really what we should have done
"""

I normally update PyPI interactively as I often get an error using the
distutils upload.  So is it just a matter of changing the home page
entry?

--
Mike Orr <sluggos...@gmail.com>