For the record, Bottle takes this tact.  It's full feature set actually
depends on many, many packages (many more than Pyramid does).  But it
ships as a single file with no dependencies.

I'm not a huge fan of this.  Maybe it's a successful marketing gimmick
but it doesn't actually reduce any complexity.

- C