By leaving out the context you are effectively registering those views to
*any* context, which is almost always undesirable.

Regardless, my previous reply remains correct, if you want the path hanging
off of /, simply use resource_url(request.root, request) and
resource_url(request.root, request, 'history').

request.root is the root context, thus the context used for views hanging
off of /.

Michael