hi everybody,
This is what I did.
1)I installed a virtualenv catalogue named env
2)I activated the virtualenv, a prefix (env) appeared in my prompt
3)finally I typed easy_install pyramid

Unfortunately the above error appears, local python shell has pyramid
installed.

What drives me crazy is that on my MAC OS desktop computer I managed
to install it using mac ports, however in my both linux machines
(OpenSuse and Arch)  it did not.
The weird thing is that "from paster.httpserver  import serve" import
works.
I also tested pylons on my linux box (OpenSuse) and it works too.
Armen