On Mon, 2011-09-26 at 20:12 -0400, Chris McDonough wrote:
> SQLAlchemy people with a heart: I could use some help porting
> zope.sqlalchemy to Python 3... this is the package that integrates a
> transaction manager with SQLAlchemy:
> http://pypi.python.org/pypi/zope.sqlalchemy/0.6.1
>
> I have made most of its tests pass on Python 3, but two fail.  To
> reproduce:
>
> http://svn.zope.org/zope.sqlalchemy/branches/chrism-py3/py3dev.txt?rev=122965&view=markup
>
> All of the tests still pass on Python 2 on the same branch.  Any help
> you could provide would be great.  I'm already on thin ice with the
> amount of time I've spent porting other stuff.

Mike Merickel solved this...

This is because the setuptools (and nose) testrunners do not respect the
``test_suite`` stanza at the bottom of ``tests.py``; these shouldn't be
getting run unless the DSN has postgres in it.  They are getting run
regardless (under sqlite).  So "not really a failure".

- C