<snip>

> I'm currently using a variation on Cornice's resource pattern in my
> application. Pyramid 1.4 now provides built in JSON rendering support, are
> there any other Cornice features that should be implemented in core?

the auto documentation of endpoints plugin for sphinx are pretty sweet and I
think generally useful.

There also was some work on auto generating crud controllers from models in
cornice-sqlalchemy.  I don't think this should be in the core obviously, but
fleshing that out and bring it up to date would be a great resource for  folks
wanting to get a fast start or doing rapid prototyping.

-w

d. "whit" morriss
Platform Codemonkey
w...@surveymonkey.com