Hello,

I am porting zope.testbrowser package from mechanize to webtest backend. In
the process of porting, I've fixed one issue in webtest and submitted a
patch ([1]), that is already incorporated into webtest master branch. Right
now, the porting is almost done, but I cannot release new zope.testbrowser
version, because it depends on unreleased bugfix in webtest.

That said, I'd like to ask is there any release schedule for webtest? Is it
possible to make a minor release out of current master branch now?

[1] https://github.com/Pylons/webtest/pull/55

--
Andrey Lebedev aka -.- . -.. -.. . .-.
Software engineer