I concur. It's not directly relevant to the project, and the project does not receive any benefit for promoting these tools.

Although I also think there is an opportunity for sponsorship, e.g., where JetBrains provides Open Source Licenses for PyCharm. It does this now for Pylons project contributors, and folks can contact me for details.

As another example, look at the sponsors and perks at Meetup groups.
http://www.meetup.com/PyLadiesSF/

--steve

On 4/5/13 at 11:07 PM, tshep...@gmail.com (Tshepang Lekhonkhobe) pronounced:

If you look at http://www.pylonsproject.org, you will notice there is
a tab named Tools, and all it points to is a list of pastebins. Seems
to me a forgotten corner, so I vote for removal.

--steve