Davide,

Would you like to add this to the Pyramid Cookbook?
http://docs.pylonsproject.org/projects/pyramid-cookbook/en/latest/

I am not sure under which category it would be placed. We could start a new category, maybe "Developer Workflow Automation"? The default would be "Miscellaneous", but that wouldn't do justice to something I see becoming more commonplace in a developer's workflow.

Please let me know.

--steve

On 9/16/14 at 1:55 PM, davide.m...@gmail.com (davide moro) pronounced:

Hi,

thanks to your tips I've just published my first write up about
Pylons/Pyramid:
*
http://davidemoro.blogspot.com/2014/09/pyramid-starter-seed-yeomam-part-1.html

Thank you for your support,

davide

Hi Michael!

You'll want to avoid changing the path in your usage of static_url.
Fortunately, Pyramid supports overriding static assets, so you can
make a dummy path and override that with your dev or production "real"
asset path.

config.add_static_view('images', 'p_started:webapp/images')
config.override_asset(to_override='p_started:webapp/images/',
override_with='p_started:webapp/dist/images')

request.static_url('p_started:webapp/images/pyramid.png')

Thank you, it works :)