AFAIK, there is no official roadmap in the traditional sense. Instead we use the issue tracker, and assign tickets to milestones.
https://github.com/Pylons/pyramid/issues
https://github.com/Pylons/pyramid/milestones

The release process is outlined in RELEASING.txt in the repo.
https://github.com/Pylons/pyramid/blob/master/RELEASING.txt

--steve

On 8/3/15 at 12:27 PM, richardt...@gmail.com (Ricardo d'Oliveira) pronounced:

Hello there, I'm writing a document for deciding which framework I'm going to use on my projects from then on, but I can't find Pyramid roadmap and release process, described with rich details such as Django is? Is there any document with Pyramid release process?