John wrote:
Anyone see this error  in lighty + py
the browser shows an internal error 500 and then nothing opens up

Is this got to do with load

I've seen that happen before, though I believe it had to do with some
odd configuration issue in lighty. Have you tried it with Apache +
mod_fastcgi to see if its something specific to lighty or its
configuration? I should also note that lighty does some oddness with
SCRIPT_NAME handling so if the app is running under a prefix there
might be issues.

Cheers,
Ben