On Sep 12, 2009, at 6:58, Truffe Hugo <hugotruff...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello. With Visual Studio 2008 don't run Pylucene.

What's the actual problem ?

Andi..

Now I am downloading Visual Studio Prefessional 2003. Then I'll tell you if it works

Andi Vajda escribió:

On Fri, 11 Sep 2009, Christian Heimes wrote:

Andi Vajda schrieb:
On Thu, 10 Sep 2009, Christian Heimes wrote:

AFAIK it's getting harder and harder to acquire VS 7 for free. Microsoft has removed all download links unless you have a MSDN subscription.

Err,
http://www.google.com/search?q=downloading+VC+express&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a
The first match seems to make it very easy to acquire.

That's 2008 but you need 2003 aka VC7 to compile JCC for Python 2.5

Do you really ? If so why ?
If there is a library mismatch, can I not recompile Python 2.5
with VC++ 2008 ?

Andi..