Hi Jason,

I was using  visual studio c++ 2008 (express, or what the free version
was called). But note from my previous mails that I didn't get it to
work properly in the end when using the module - but I was compiling
on a 64-bit system, using a  32-bit python system (pythonxy). When
compiling on my 32/32 bit system and using in 64-bit, I have no
troubles.

Regars
/Petrus

On Sun, Dec 11, 2011 at 3:52 AM, Jason Ni <jason.ni...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Petrus,
>
> I also plan to compile JCC and use it in 64-bit win7. Could you please tell
> me what version of MS VC++ compiler do you use?
>
> Thanks.
>
> -Jason
>

> On 2011/9/9 14:59, Petrus Hyvönen wrote:
>>
>> Now I installed Microsoft Visual C++ compiler and JCC builds and works
>> fine
>> both with python 2.6, 2.7 in 64-bit win7.
>>
>> Many thanks
>> /Petrus

>>> same

>>> I've done a fair amount of building PyLucene with mingw, and I have been
>>> unable to make that particular combination work, myself.  I think you
>>> need to re-build Python as 64-bit, to make progress here.
>>>
>>> Bill

Petrus Hyvönen, Uppsala, Sweden
Mobile Phone/SMS:+46 73 803 19 00