Hi!

I am converting some java code to python scripts, using a JCC wrapped library.

One thing that strikes me is that java seems to have a automatic typecast of
int to float, which is not present in the JCC wrapped library.

i.e. if a tmp=100 and obj.shift(tmp) is executed, and the method expects a
float, it seems to fail in the wrapped code while working in java. Of course it
can be explicitly typed obj.shift((float) tmp) but it does look as readable.

This is a minor thing, but could it be enabled so that this automatic
conversion from int to floats are done if no other matching signatures are
found? (I assume this is the way java works, I'm no java expert..)

Many thanks
/Petrus