Hi Andi,

Yes, the confusing thing is that it works well under windows. I compared
the code in __wrap__ and it looks different in the windows version:

 static int t_PointVectorValuePair_init_(t_PointVectorValuePair *self,
PyObject *args, PyObject *kwds)
          {
            switch (PyTuple_GET_SIZE(args)) {
             case 2:
              {
                JArray< jdouble > a0((jobject) NULL);
                JArray< jdouble > a1((jobject) NULL);
                PointVectorValuePair object((jobject) NULL);

                if (!parseArgs(args, "[D[D", &a0, &a1))
                {
                  INT_CALL(object = PointVectorValuePair(a0, a1));
                  self->object = object;
                  break;
                }
              }

So no Parameters[] stuff in windows version.. On mac I'm using java v
1.7.0_45 and 1.6.0_35 under windows. could that make a difference?

I'm using a mvn downloaded version of the apache.math jar, but source is:

public class PointVectorValuePair extends Pair<double[], double[]>
implements Serializable {
    /** Serializable UID. */

    /**
     */
    public PointVectorValuePair(final double[] point,
                                final double[] value) {
        this(point, value, true);
    }

    /**
     */
    public PointVectorValuePair(final double[] point,
                                final double[] value,
                                final boolean copyArray) {
        super(copyArray ?
              ((point == null) ? null :