Dear Warren,

Thanks for the message and thanks for the pymol program.
It is one of the most interesting programs that I worked with.

I tried to make all of the atoms in the waters HETATM,
and after all of the records of the atoms, I put CONECT
for all of the water molecules.
In the Win version, I could not 'see' a mistake.
But there are so many waters that I am not 100% sure.
However, in the Linux version I installed,
(I am on the process of making the program out of the source myself,
but I am not very sure which make rule I should use.
I am trying Rules.linux-rpm-rh72-py21n right now.)
pymol does not connect any of the water molecules.
All of the oxygen and hydrogen atoms are not connected to anything.

I hope that I can get some breakthrough myself.
Of course I will be glad if you can check my pdb files for me
but I prepared so many different versions and I am not sure
which version should I send you.
I will do that if I still could not get out of it.

Thanks again.

Regards,
K.K.Liang