Hello PyMOL users,

As suggested by Warren, i have made some improvements to the ScriptBox, which should integrate better into PyMOL now,

I have written a small program that lets you select your favorite PyMOL script from a comfortable box floating beside your PyMOL window.

The URL is still the same:

http://www.rubor.de/bioinf/scriptBox.html
On my page, there is also a 'quick and dirty' hack for PyMOL.
FilePipe.py allows to execute PyMOL commands from a shell. It starts its own thread and reads lines from a text file. This doesn't work well, but it works.
Does anyone have a better idea to do this?

If you want to have both GUIs running simulaneously, then try using the
startup directory in modules/pmg_tk (you'll need to modify ScriptBox.py
to have an __init__ method which creates the window, but simply
returns instead of forking a thread or calling mainloop)

Thanks, this works in fact really well.

    Kristian