Hi Pymolers,

I'm having problems running PyMol from within another Python program.

Following the examples in /pymol/examples/devel I have been able to launch and controll PyMOL. The problem occur when I try to quit PyMol (version. 0.82) however I do it I end up with a fault terminating my Python interpreter.

Under Redhat 7.1/Python 2.1 i get a segmentation fault and under MacOS 10.1.5/Python 2.2.1 I get a Python bus error. I get the same result both when quitting from the gui or within python with the command cmd.quit()

How can I quit PyMol properly?

Thanks, Johan