> I have started playing with PyMol a couple of days ago and vary truly
> impressed! But there's one very useful feature I don't seem to have
> working in my installation (version 0.8 installed through Fink on Mac OSX
> 10.1.5), which is the ability to recall previously issued commands within
> the external GUI by using the up and down arrows (this feature is
> mentioned in the tutorial by Carl Huitema). Is this a problem of my system
> only, or does this feature simply not work onder OSX?
>
> Thanks in advance for the help and kind regards,
>
> Luca

Hi Luca,

I too am using the fink version of PyMOL under OS X.  You can use the arrow
keys to access your command history, but ONLY if you type the commands
directly into the openGL graphics window, not the top window with the menu
buttons.  Did you try that yet?  I've noticed that there is a miniscule
delay when typing in the graphics window before the characters show up --
you may or may not find that an issue.

cheers!
Brian
--