Dear Pymolers,

I have studied how to use selections and I have done some
very interesting analysis for my own research.
However, there is one thing that I wish to be able to improve.
Since I have to deal with thousands of PDB files,
do about ten to twenty selections on each of them,
and then count the atoms I selected, and save them into data file.
Everytime I select something, the terminal through which I issue
pymol program will echo a line of the selection result.
This is good when I am debugging.
But when I really start to run the program over my PDBs,
I think console output becomes the most time-consuming procedure.
Is there a way to keep my program 'quiet',
or I can customize the output message myself?

Thanks for any suggestion in advance, and happy pymoling!

Regards,
K.K.Liang