Hi Liang:

The most up-to-date contour on the Ramachandran plot you can find at the
molprobity website:  http://kinemage.biochem.duke.edu/molprobity/

It's a bit indirect, you have to submit a structure and then it will
give back a Ramachandran plot - but this plot agrees pretty well with
what we tend to see in Xray structures.  Better than the procheck (etc.)
plots.

Good luck
phx.