Hi Pymolers,

I searched the archives for this, but found nothing (at least not under "wizard" and "density wizard"), therefore my question:

I know how to load and display CCP4 and XPLOR/CNS-maps in Pymol and how to make them visible from the commandline (isomesh bla, bla, ...), but I don't understand the density wizard:

If I've loaded a map, I'm not able to make some parts of it visible with the wizard, and also not if I'm trying to update an existing isomesh created at the commandline.

So maybe I'm overlooking something really simple, but it did not work at all so far.

Thanks in advance!

I'm using Pymol 0.82 on SuSE Linux 8.0 with Python 2.2, which gives me the following (obviously not lethal) error-message on startup:

[...]
/usr/lib/python2.1/site-packages/pymol/modules/pymol/__init__.py:69: RuntimeWarning: Python C API version mismatch for module pcatch: This Python has API version 1011, module pcatch has version 1010.
  _cmd.runpymol() # only returns if we are running pretend GLUT
/usr/lib/python2.1/site-packages/pymol/modules/pymol/xray.py:15: RuntimeWarnin g: Python C API version mismatch for module sglite: This Python has API version
 1011, module sglite has version 1010.
  import sglite
/usr/lib/python2.1/site-packages/pymol/modules/pymol/xray.py:15: RuntimeWarnin g: Python C API version mismatch for module ExtensionClass: This Python has API
 version 1011, module ExtensionClass has version 1010.
  import sglite
 OpenGL based graphics front end:
  GL_VENDOR: VA Linux Systems Inc.
  GL_RENDERER: Mesa DRI G400 20010622 AGP 1x x86
  GL_VERSION: 1.2 Mesa 3.4.2

--
Bye,  Marc Saric

Max-Planck-Institut fuer molekulare Physiologie
Otto-Hahn-Str.11  44227 Dortmund  phone:0231/133-2168