This is probably going to be a dumb question but I'm trying to zoom in on
an image using a mac but can't (other than typing in "zoom" and zooming in
once in an uncontrolled manner). I saw that you've been having a
discussion about 3 button mice etc and was wondering if anyone could help?

I have to confess to not knowing a great deal about programming/modelling
but I do know however that I only have one button on my mouse:-) Is
there any way of using this (apple pro mouse) with pymol, and if so would
anyone be able to explain it to me (the simpler the better!)? If not is
there a mouse I can buy which will do the job-I saw an intellimouse had
been mentioned?

Cheers,

Claire

Claire Sharpe