Hi,

Anybody know what this message is caused by?

____________

[chem05:~] grayt% pymol
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "/sw/lib/pymol/modules/pymol/__init__.py", line 59, in ?
     import threading
   File "/sw/lib/python2.2/threading.py", line 4, in ?
     import time
ImportError: No module named time

I got the same error the other day when I installed a program that carried with it an obsolete (i think 2.0) version of python that took over as the system virus.

Steve Gates might have done something similar with the recent updates.

Do a

which python

and it should report /sw/bin/python

If it doesn't, it might be simplest to force a python rebuild in fink with

fink rebuild python

If that doesn't work either let me (or the maintainer) know...

Bill

William G. Scott

Associate Professor
and The Center for the Molecular Biology of RNA
Sinsheimer Laboratories
University of California at Santa Cruz
Santa Cruz, California 95064
USA