Hi Warren,

I was just wondering about a few features that pymol is currently lacking and if/when you were planning on implementing them.

1- calculation of surface potentials- will this be coming soon?
2- Are you thinking of including any kind of sequence viewer and sequence alignment tools to tie in with the fitting - as seen with swissPDB? This would be verh high on my wishlist. 3- Will you be including any more NMR biased features like a quick fitting and RMSD calculation for ensembles of structures? 4- Is there any chance you will be able to include non-continuous selections ie select (resi 10-20,30-40) rather than just 10-20 and ignore residues 30-40?

many thanks

Jules