Hi all,

I'm using a G4 and so far i have been using the GNU-Darwin version which is
the CD I bought.
I use it starting from X11 in Panther and it worked well.
Now it seems that the new Mac version 0.93 is much faster. But no GUI menu :-(

What I tried to do is to copy all the new modules files from the new
version in the old version and it seems to work well, the display is now
REALLY fast.

The only problem is that python starts as a separate application instead of
starting into X11.

What would be the way to have python start inside X11 instead of its?

Thanks a lot

Michele

Michele Fuortes, M.D., Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Departments of Surgery and of Cell and Developmental Biology
Cornell University  Medical College
E-mail: mfuor...@med.cornell.edu