Hello all,

Here is a simple script that automates the electrostatic potential
surface generation using Gromacs, MEAD, and Pymol for visualization.
It's exclusively based off of the post by Esben Peter Friis:
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?forum_id=60&max_rows=25&style=flat&viewmonth=200307&viewday=9

It requires you to massage your pdb file a bit, but it gets the job
done.  Please glance at the comments in the script to see what I mean.

Script:
http://expert.ics.purdue.edu/~geders/utilities/pymol_electrostatic_surface.sh

Screenshot:
http://expert.ics.purdue.edu/~geders/utilities/pymol_electrostatic_surface.png