On Saturday 17 January 2004 03:25, Dr. S. Frank Yan wrote:
> I'm using stereographics crystaleye with e-2 emitter
> and Quadro2 Pro graphics card, which does support the
> emitter.  I am able to set the stereo on, and the
> screen starts to flick a little; however, the emitter
> is not turned on by the program and therefore no
> stereo.  Stereographics claims that the emitter has to
> be turned on/off by application program when the
> stereo is enabled/disabled.  I was wondering if anyone
> has experience with that.  Thanks a lot, Frank

Which OS is that? If you are on Linux, make sure you configure your X11
properly:
1) use the "nvidia" driver
2) load the "glx" module
3) remove the "dri" and "GLcore" modules
4) Most important: add
         Option "Stereo" "3"
 to the nvidia device section to turn on support for onboard stereo

Regards

Andreas
--
Andreas Aemissegger, Laboratory of Organic Chemistry
ETH Hoenggerberg - HCI F322, 8093 Zurich, Switzerland