Dear all,

I'd like to use pymol with our sgi shutter glasses, which are standard ones
on an sgi octane R12000, working fine e.g. with Tripos SYBYL.

when I try to use them with pymol, the default stereo setting isn't
quad-buffer (which means it is not available?), and if I manually set the
stereo mode
to 1 (= quad buffer) I can see the correct picture (objects are drawn
'twice'), but the display doesn't enter stereo mode and the transmitter
accordingly
do not work.

Is there something I miss? - that needs to be configured before quad buffer
works on an sgi?

any hints ary highly appreciated!

thanks,
christian