Sergio,

PyMOL probably isn't the best tool for doing this, but it can be done:

To add to a free N-terminus, pick (ctrl-middle-click) the N-terminal
nitrogen, and then press Alt-Letter (on Macs, Option-Letter) for the amino
acid you want:

For example:  Alt-G adds a glycine

To add onto the C-terminus, pick the C-terminal carbon, and do the same.

If you'd like to remove hydrogens after you're done, type

remove hydro

Or select "Auto-remove hydrogens" from the Setting menu.