Dear PyMOLers,

It was brought to my attention yesterday that 2 of my scripts had
problems with their selection routines, so I've put repaired versions up
on my web site. They are:

The problems arose if you had more than one object up with multiple
chains and tried to colour just one object. I'm not sure how I managed
to miss this bug before! :(

Robert L. Campbell, Ph.D.                         <>
Senior Research Associate                            phone: 613-533-6821
Dept. of Biochemistry, Queen's University,             fax: 613-533-2497
Kingston, ON K7L 3N6  Canada
    PGP Fingerprint: 9B49 3D3F A489 05DC B35C  8E33 F238 A8F5 F635 C0E2

Reply via email to