Hi all,

I have a question regarding the spectrum command and b-factors. How are the color-ranges calculated by "spectrum"?

I.e. i would like to know the values for the different shades like in the color_b.py-script, which gives you not only a total range, but also the bins.

I would like to put a color-gradient-bar below a picture which shows numbers as well, and for that I need to know the ranges of blue, green, yellow, etc.

Or is it possible to do this from within Pymol automatically (like for iso-surfaces)?

Thanks in advance.

--
Bye,
Marc Saric