Hi Warren and Jason.

I've playing around once with nice movies but memory has been a problem.
Now I got a dual Athlon with 2Mb Ram, but didn't test it yet, I'm afraid
(such server cannot stop :-).

Warren, you really have a great software and I really want to do with it
what I've done with VMD.  See an example:
http://www.lac.inpe.br/~alan/IntroducingMD.avi

I'm wondering if (and that's my suggestion to you Jason) it'd be a nice
idea parting you movie in several takes (as I did for the example above),
like "playing-as-a-director-in-a-real-movie".

When I get a spare time I'll try to get back to my movies.

Cheers,
Alan

--
Alan Wilter Sousa da Silva