Michael,

        This is what can sometime happen when you update system libraries
underneath vendor-supplied OpenGL drivers.  If you reinstall your graphics
drivers after the update, then the problem should go away.

mailto:war...@delanoscientific.com
Warren L. DeLano, Ph.D.
Principal Scientist
DeLano Scientific LLC