PyMOLer's,

Lots of good feedback on the sequence viewer has been coming in -- thank you
everyone, and please keep it up.  I've got about a week's work of changes to
make, but will continue to push out new releases as they are ready.

I did want to draw your attention to the fact that up until the most recent
beta, THR was being risrepresented using 'R' for arginine -- oops!  Please
update your 0.96 beta versions to 10 if you're going to make use of this new
feature in order to view correct sequences.

I've also greatly increased the performance of the sequence viewer with
large structures.  You can further increase performance by using Selection
Mode->Atoms under the Mouse menu.  It is now reasonable to use the sequence
viewer on very large systems consisting of 50,000 atoms or more.

mailto:war...@delanoscientific.com
Warren L. DeLano, Ph.D.
Principal Scientist
DeLano Scientific LLC