Ramesh,

Thanks for this report.  So far I haven't been able to reproduce the crash
under Linux or IRIX...

If other people encounter this same problem or other problems with the new
releases, then please send a report to supp...@delsci.com that includes your
operating system details.  If pattens emerge, then I'll be sure to notify
the list...

Cheers,
Waren

--