PyMOL comes with an XML-RPC server .. I don't know anything about it, but
I found this post on the MMTK list:

http://starship.python.net/pipermail/mmtk/2002/000435.html

-michael

--
This isn't a democracy;|                        _  |Michael Lerner
 it's a cheer-ocracy.  | ASCII ribbon campaign ( ) |   Michigan