I have almost got the coloring working fast, but I have one last problem. I am just loading a pdb, then I am wanting to go through and set the 'q' variable for each atom to the value I am wanting to color on. How do I get a chempy handle on the molecule being displayed? 'get_model' seems to return a copy of the chempy model being displayed.

Thanks,
        Charlie

Warren DeLano wrote:
Charles,

The fastest way to color by value is to have the value in the temperature
factor or occupany column and then use the spectrum command.  For example:

spectrum b

spectrum b, blue_white_red

spectrum b, blue_white_red, minimum=5, maximum=50

Etc.

mailto:war...@delsci.com
Warren L. DeLano, Ph.D.
Principal Scientist