Hi all,

I am having a problem I hope someone can help me with. I have loaded some OMIT maps into pymol. I want to display the density around my CoA ligand and nowhere else. I have tried using the carve attribute to limit how far away from my ligand the density is displayed but to no avail. The problem is that no matter how much I play with things I still have small patches of density away from the ligand that are showing which makes for a very ugly figure. Am I doing something wrong? Do I have to somehow tell the program to display density around each atom in the ligand separately so that the carve command has better control of what is shown? Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

Kelvin Luther
SUNY at Stony Brook
Stony Brook, NY 11794
New York, USA