I was curious if anyone has successfully done stereo over a projector with PyMOL. That is to say not the cross-eyed stuff but the shutter-glasses type stereo. I was recently trying to do this for a company presentation from an SGI. On the same machine Insight can do stereo (although they tell me it took some fiddling), and while PyMOL goes into stereo mode on the monitor, the projected image only shows one of the eye views. Both programs have stereo within a window so I didn't think it was a fundamental difference in the overall mode, but perhaps a difference in their chosen frequencies. If this turns out to be the case, is it possible to change the frequency PyMOL uses for shuttered stereo such that I could sync it with the projector's presumably more limited range?

Thanks,
seth