Hi,

   I just upgraded my Linux box to run the latest version of pymol. One nice
feature of the previous version I had (I think it was 0.96) is that when
viewing multi-mol *.sdf files (loading each of the molecules in a separate
frame) the title names of the individual molecules would be displayed on the
right hand side panel. This feature seems not implemented on version 0.97. Is
that so? How could I overcome this? Best regards,

Fernando Martín
      Affinium Pharmaceuticals
      100 University Avenue,                    phone: 416.645.6648
      12th. Floor, North Tower,                    fax: 416.646.1553
      Toronto, ON, M5J 1V6, Canada

This email message and any attachments are intended for the named recipient(s)
above and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or
exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you have received this message
in error, or are not the named recipient(s), please immediately notify the
sender and delete this email message.