Kostas,

Some (all?) Logitech mice come misconfigured with the middle mouse button
assigned to some goofy proprietary function.  You can fix this on Windows,
but I don't know about Mac.  Personally, I no longer buy Logitech products
for this exact reason.

Microsoft Intellimice work fine with Macs, and that's what I'll continue to
buy until Apple gets its act together and starts shipping a quality
Apple-branded scroll-mouse.

Warren L. DeLano, Ph.D.
Principal Scientist

. DeLano Scientific LLC
. 400 Oyster Point Blvd., Suite 213
. South San Francisco, CA 94080
. Biz:(650)-872-0942  Tech:(650)-872-0834
. Fax:(650)-872-0273  Cell:(650)-346-1154
. mailto:war...@delsci.com