On Sat, 20 Nov 2004, Warren DeLano wrote:

Actually, the setting is

set transparency_mode = 1

oops!  sorry!

-michael

It's a long story, but if you start using transparency a lot, you'll find
that there are times when you prefer not to see multiple layers of
transparent objects, such as convoluted surfaces, for the sake of clarity.
PyMOL defaults to that behavior.  To change it so that all transparent
layers are visible, use the setting above.

Warren L. DeLano, Ph.D.
Principal Scientist

. DeLano Scientific LLC
. 400 Oyster Point Blvd., Suite 213
. South San Francisco, CA 94080
. Biz:(650)-872-0942  Tech:(650)-872-0834
. Fax:(650)-872-0273  Cell:(650)-346-1154
. mailto:war...@delsci.com