Hi to all

Here I am again dealing with this rms command, see I want to do is to
get the rms between two residues, one is in the subunit of the oxidized
state of the protein while the other is in the same subunit but of the
reduced state of the protein and I can't make it to work. At this point
I'm kind of frustrated and ready to kill the poor computer, does any
body has a suggestion? I'll really appreciate it.

Thanks again :-)

Teresa

Teresa De la Mora Rey

Department of Biochemistry, Molecular Biology and Biophysics.

University of Minnesota

Lab: (612) 624-0141

"Never be afraid to try something new... remember amateurs built the
Ark... professionals built the 'Titanic'".