Kudos on organizing this Warren.  I've forwarded your note to everyone
I work with as well, I hope you get a lot of responses.  I've sent
Apple numerous emails about this and contacted their technical people
various times over the last two years, clearly it is time for the
users to add their weight to the cause.  Thanks again for doing this.

  John Stone
  v...@ks.uiuc.edu

Email: jo...@ks.uiuc.edu                 Phone: 217-244-3349